Friday, December 5, 2008

Note to self. One.

I am going to try to begin a new series. Of course I will continue my usual blogs, but this series is meant to be more vaguely personal. Here is the first of more to come. I hope you enjoy.

He’s the guy that you always know you can’t really have. You may have had him once upon a time, but that time no longer exists. He’s the man that you fall in love with time and time again, and every time it always feels like the first. You both know that if things were different and your life situations permitted it, you’d be together. And since you both know that isn’t possible you keep trying to go on with your lives pretending that your heart is completely your own. But forgive me, my love, you are wrong. You two are bound by fate. You will always love him, and he will always love you. And while this is known to both parties it still does not by any means ensure that you two will ever be together. Perhaps, my dear love, you both are doomed to never be completely happy. For you are doomed to never be together. And as sad and depressing as it may seem, would it be so bad? For while you may never be with your fated soul mate, you may yet have other loves of your life. Do not limit yourself, rather allow the love you have enhance your love for others.

No comments: